The Salimpour School Giveaway Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be existing users of Facebook, Inc., and/ or Instagram. The minimum age is 18.
2. Employees of The Salimpour School, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Instagram or Instagram.com or their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter online, by Facebook or Instagram:
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Each entrant can only win once and can only enter once.
To enter, access the contest information page: https://www.salimpourschool.com/salimpour-fundamentals-giveaway/
b) No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on July 16, 2021, all entries must be received by The Salimpour School by 11:59 p.m. EDT on Jul 30, 2021. The Salimpour School is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On July 31, 2021, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. The remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. Winner will each receive access to a full six-week online belly dance course - Salimpour Fundamentals starting on August 22, 2021: https://www.salimpourstore.com/collections/workshops/products/copy-of-suhaila-level-1-three-day-workshop-1
2. Each winner will be notified by email. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address, and telephone number to The Salimpour School at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within two (2) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize via email.
Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. The Salimpour School reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days of notification or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. Prize will be delivered via email.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of The Salimpour School. The Salimpour School has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
6. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal, and country taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
7. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
8. The Salimpour School is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that The Salimpour School has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. One entry per person. This contest is a game of chance and skill does not play any part in the selection of the winners.
2. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Salimpour School at 1791 Solana Ave. #A10, Berkeley, California 94707 by [August 30, 2021, within 30 days after the end of the contest].
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Salimpour School, FACEBOOK, AND INSTAGRAM accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
4. The Salimpour School cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. The Salimpour School is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of shortcode.
5. The Salimpour School reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against The Salimpour School, Facebook.com, Instagram.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage, or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
7. Facebook, Inc., www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) and Instagram are not affiliated with The Salimpour School nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.